Master's fantasy

1010th

Dear reader. hope your Monday was / is / will good :)

Little by little i have get knowledge about BDSM. but I do not like paining i do not like to be treat like slave.
You know that BDSM does not established if Slave does not agree with play.
and when its established, There is "Love" most of the time.  I feel that is beautiful.
I was confused what is different with "Gor" and "Master". but now i know that different. my boo taught me the different :)
and my boo is my master of my heart.

















Credit @ Aphrodite shop / Heart Homes in Swank City of Angel event 
Bed : <Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed (ADULT-BDSM)  1.0a
Decor : <Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed  - Nightsstand  B
Decor : <Heart Homes> Spring Joy Bed  Bench

Credit @ [CIRCA] living
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Modern Chair - Black & Cream Wood (30 pos)
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Side Table - Black Wd - Orchid Pot Cascade
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Modern Chair - Black & Black Wood (30 pos)
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Floor Planter - Tall Slim Fern
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Cast Iron Plant Stand - Peace Lily
[CIRCA] - "Lavelle" Area Rug - Solid - Black Soft Weave

Scene..
Rose ground : [PR] Ground Light Roses & Petals - Red by [PUKE RAINBOWS]
Skybox(Including Master chair and wall decor) : the Retreat skybox by Abiss

it is really beautiful BDSM bed by Aphrodite shop/Heart Homes.
Sometimes i like kinky thing. but not with everybody only with i loved one of course💓
You can found  it on Swank and swank City of angel event will close on 30th.. end of the day of April.

Enjoy your Secondlife 💕💗
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント