Genesis Lab KIANA

915th

Dear reader.

This is my first introduction of Genesis Lab mesh bento head.
after i knew the announce of New bento head will be group gift of Genesis Lab.
It is for 3 years anniversary of Genesis Lab. so this head is Limited edition.
I joined long time ago one times but i left ... I joined again (Fee 250L)
Featuring Modish for Genesis Lab skin "Marina".
Included Genesis Lab original skin but i wanted to wear the other skin.

Beautiful Kiana.  i Knew Genesis Lab head is beautiful for sure but this is my first Genesis Lab.
If i get a chance to see with Genesis Lab's head by some thing, I will think about to buy mesh head!


















Skin : ::Modish:: Marina [genesis] skins @ Main store
*Including 6 skin tone , Shape.
Head : Genesis_Head_KIANA Bento - 3rd Anniversary - Limited Edition
Hair : Sintiklia - Hair Marmalade - Browns
Dress : Third Eye. Bandai Dress [Brown] @ Midnight Mania item of last time
Shape : Own work

I tried to make shape and it was taking alot of time.but it was so much fun!
Its different with Catwa and Lelutka... very very big different. 
even if after all looks like no different with the other head. I am in love already 💓 


Enjoy Mesh head life!
Thanks for coming to my blog. 

コメント