Essences@PowderPack Lelutka March

786th

Dear reader.

I can not stop to make my shape with new skin and I love it!

I would love to share with you Powder Pack Lelutka March Edition including  "Essences Anouk" skin.
Coming 3 skin tone. Including Shape, Body applier for Belleza, TMP, Maitreya,and for Omega system (Vista- bento-head too).
My first Essences skin in my secondlife. it can be casual and elegant too... but i prefer when with casual outfit :)  

Essences main store
Powder Pack in -world order
Powder Pack Market place order
Powder Pack in-world group



















Skin : Essences Anouk #Medium01 (Lelutka Applier) @ Powder Pack Lelutka March Edition
Head : LeLutka Bento Head-CHLOE
Eye : .euphoric ~Love  Eyes -Brown Pack (Exclusive eye for previous Skin Fair 2017)
Body : Maitreya Lara
Shape : own work
Hair : Blues. November - Naturals 3

You can order at Essences Powder Pack kiosk too... so visit and check Essences skin.

Thanks for coming to my blog.
Enjoy your secondlife.

コメント