Brick corner

673th

Dear reader. Hope Your so and so middle of weekday so far.

Can you hear the footstep of cold winter? or already snowing?
I love warm autumn but I love white winter too.

I made a garden with brick wall and brick road.
It was my first decoration and i love my brick corner.

Have you visit to THE GACHA GARDEN of fall round? Running to the 30th November.
Of course, i dont visit yet... but i will... i think...i hope... lol
my Chez Moi Furniture released new gacha "VINTAGE PATIO".  2 rares / 7 commons.



Credit  --
Swing : Picnic Swing & Table Vintage RARE CHEZ MOI
Table : Vintage Wrought Iron Black Table CHEZ MOI
Chair : Vintage Wrought Iron Black Chair (Right) CHEZ MOI
Chair :Vintage Wrought Iron Black Chair (Left) CHEZ MOI
Table : Vintage Wrought Iron Table CHEZ MOI
Chair :Vintage Wrought Iron Chair (Left) CHEZ MOI
Chair :Vintage Wrought Iron Chair (Right) CHEZ MOI

Topiary (left) : Vintage Touch Hedge Round Topiary (Barnwood) @ Autumn Harvest Hunt
Topiary(right) : Vintage Touch  Hedge Conical Topiary (Barnwood)  @ Autumn Harvest Hunt
Hay with blanket : OTB! Making Hay @ GroupGift @ **Outside the Box!
Autumn tree : PDJ-Pureday Season Tree
over brick road : Autunm Harvest Walkway by .Simply Shelby 
Brick wall : snowy half-broken wall 301 by Gumi's Flower Shop
Brick road : Anna Erotica - Cobblestone

I did not show the SEED OF INSPIRATION item... i hope you will get SEED OF INSPIRATION item too...

Enjoy the rest of the autumn <3
Thanks for coming to my blog.

コメント