Take me .. @ VeroModero

614th

Dear reader. Hope your FAB weekend <3

VeroModero Time!  This is my first VeroModero time of September.

VeroModero released  CYBER Collection for male and female.
I will try to tell to Bou about my partner loves to blog for male outfit .. if she is ok...
If i could blog with him for VeroModero, my blog life would be much more happy <3

I would love to introduce you "Take me Dress" one of Cyber Collection.




picture1 & picture2
 Dress : [VM] VERO MODERO / Take Me Dress w color HUD
 *with Limitless color change HUD
 *Compatible fitmesh The mesh project / Slink 2type body / Tonic / Belleza / Standard mesh.
 Hair : Clawtooth: Cherry Bomb (Captivating Brunettes Pack)

Body & head : #The mesh project
Skin : alaskametro<3 "Rose" Hybrid skin - Kismet



picture3
 Dress : [VM] VERO MODERO / Take Me Dress Gold
  *Compatible fitmesh The mesh project / Slink 2type body / Tonic / Belleza / Standard mesh.

Enjoy shopping at VeroModero.
Thanks for coming to my blog this moment!

コメント