Lalala.... @ Prism Design

616th

Dear reader. Hope your good weekday so far <3
because my Monday was very bad.... sob sob..

Always Prism Design outfit is so cute and sometime sexy and gorgeous. I love their everything.
This time post "Lara Denim Skirt and Top" Created by Journey McLaglen.
I hope you visit main store and check this outfit pop... That is sooo cute!
Bal Harbor sim is baeutiful, would be so good for take picture.
When i take picture for Prism outfit, everytime, i came up Bal Harbor sim. already I am depending on Bal Harbor sim. lol
Fitmesh for Slink 2 type body / Maitreya body, Standard mesh 5 size.

but below picture location is different place.


Outfit : Prism Lara Denim Skirt and Top by Journey
pose : Glamrus . Trinity static&animated
Hair : [Entwined] Holly - Group Gift
Body : Slink Physique

location : The Enchanted Isle

Happy shopping and have a nice day :)
Thanks for coming to my blog at this moment.


コメント