my sanctuary

590th

Dear reader. Hope your weekday fine <3

Have you visit for TRES CHIC?  This round is running until 10th August.
You have time to visit TRES CHIC event. visit and happy shopping <3
.:M.LAW:. released ".:M.LAW:. Boho Deck". this is exclusive and you can purchase only TRES CHIC this round.
You can check at DEMO area. Check it out <3
Pure Country Designs having 60L sale! a lot of wonderful items are only 60L. I bought some items... i couldnt stop to buy them ...lol
You don't miss out Pure Country Designs sale!!!


Deck : .:M.LAW:. Boho Deck @ TRES CHIC exclusive

Landscape ---
Rock : Pine Scene with Mossy Rocks @  Pure Country Designs
tree : Oak Tree Garden @  Pure Country Designs
grass flower : Fu's Snowdrop L
grass flower : Fu's Clover 4tex L-mesh

Here is my secret place... even to my partner... because here is my sanctuary :)

Enjoy the shopping <3
Thanks for coming to my blog at this moment.

コメント