Retro fashion @ Designer showcase

569th

Dear reader.  I hope your Thursday will good / is good / was good!

When i checked my flicker page, i received one message...
This mesage said my picture was chosen group cover of "ღ Bloggers, Photographers & Artists ღ"  Wooo!!!
My picture was chosen for each shop group cover a few times.( not many times...)
but like this group, open for anybody group cover is my first!!
i feel my today going to be so nice!

Designer Showcase time now!
as always, i would love to introduce you [Loovus] and Lindy's lovely shoes.
already some persons blogged this combination. because dress and shoes are so nice lovely match for me too.....













picture1
 outfit : [Loovus] - Emazte - Peach @ Designer Showcase July
  (Including Belleza Fitmesh / Matireya Fitmeh / Slink Fitmesh, Standard mesh 5 size)
 Hair : [e] Karee - Essentials
picture3
  outfit : [Loovus] - Emazte - Limpet @ Designer Showcase July
  (Including Belleza Fitmesh / Matireya Fitmeh / Slink Fitmesh, Standard mesh 5 size)
picture2
  Left : Lindy Delanna Silver @ Designer Showcase July (For Slink mid / Maitreya Mid )
  center : Lindy Delanna BlackPat  @ Designer Showcase July  (For Slink mid / Maitreya Mid )
  right : Lindy Delanna Nude @ Designer Showcase July   (For Slink mid / Maitreya Mid )

Have happy shopping at Designer Showcase <3

コメント