Lavian&CO @ On9

538th

Dear reader.

This post is my first post for relative with On9 June round..  Still have time!

Lavian%CO released 3 exclusive outfit and furniture item.
in this post, i will introduce you exclusive outfit one. I will blog furniture one also next or more later (but of course before On9 event june close)
I picked up 2 outfit. The name is "Coastal " I Can Feel Your Body".
I like both, but if i have to chose one, i would chose " I Can Feel Your Body ".


picture1
 outfit : **Lavian&CO - Coastal Bag 3 @ On9 June
 pose : *icen*PetalPose @ H4NS (HEART FOR NINE STATE)
  -->including attachable petals and grass flower with particle by touch or by HUD)
 picture2
 outfit : **Lavian&CO -[SamJones] I Can Feel Your Body Bag 2 @ On9 June
 pose :  *icen*PetalPose @ H4NS (HEART FOR NINE STATE)
picture3
 outfit : **Lavian&CO -[SamJones] I Can Feel Your Body Bag 3  @ On9 June
 pose :  *icen*PetalPose @ H4NS (HEART FOR NINE STATE)

Hair : *ARGRACE* INA - Dark Browns

Enjoy shopping!
Thanks for coming to my blog this moment.

コメント