Visit to VeroModero!

468th

Dear readers! Good mooorning!! / evening!

Today is I am off in all day long! so i am going to stay in SL all day long.
so today i will blog at least 2 times. If you have time, check my blog!

I was going to tell you definitely that "Have you go to VeroModero main store??"
even i am a blogger of Vero, i didn't know that main store has renewal opened!
I love right now main store much more than before!

I would love to introduce you "[VM]  VERO MODERO F Tunic Sets"
when you wear this, you would feel very normal pants set. but you will change that feeling.
tops and legging was created System layer.  

available 5 color.

[VM]  VERO MODERO Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Vero%20Modero/120/149/28


























picture1
 outfit : [VM] VERO MODERO / F Tunic Set Red
 Necklace : Meva Flower Spheres Necklace Silver
 Hair : .ploom. Madison - Indecisive
 pose : *PosESioN* Venezuela 4 (GroupGift / Free join)

Have Enjoy your shopping and your Secondlife. I will so!  
and visit VeroModero main store <3
Thanks for reading. see you very soon...

コメント