*FLOWERDREAMS New/50%OFF

408th

Dear reader. If you live cold place. take care for your body.

*FLOWERDREAMS CREATION released new gown "How do I love thee". thee.. beautiful word.

available 4 color.
2 color are 50%OFF right now. (not sure until when... when she wants to stop lol)
.:FlowerDreams:.How do I love thee - black / .:FlowerDreams:.How do I love thee - red
cloth applier coming with applier Belleza / Maitreya / Slink. and of course including System layer for standard avater.
so so so big volume skirt and long tail. I want to show you from different angles.
Don't miss this opportunity!

*FLOWERDREAMS CREATIONが新作をリリースしました。お店に並んだのは、1週間以上前なのですが。。。
全体的にフワフワした感じのガウンです。ボリュームがとても大きいのですがとても綺麗です。
RedとBlackの2色が半額セールです!

*FLOWERDREAMS CREATION Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/LUXORY%20WEST/76/65/23



























Gown : .:FlowerDreams:.How do I love thee - red (50%OFF offer) 
Hair : *Besom~Twenty two *Browns*


























Gown : .:FlowerDreams:.How do I love thee - black  (50%OFF offer) 


























Gown : .:FlowerDreams:.How do I love thee - pink

Hope you will chose this gown for your beautiful night.

Thanks for reading.
see you soon.

コメント