maleficent.....

234th

Hello!!! 
I have a trouble about RSS....and Feed.....sob sob...
Those things are very important knowledge as blogger. BUT So complicate for me...>.< 
maybe from 3days ago.. or 2days... my blog feed doesn't show me on "SLMAME". 
but that before i could see properly my blog in SLMAME. 
So I changed my blog setting. i hope it would be fine >.<

Introduce about maleficent Couture by Virtual Diva on main store now! 
even when i wear this dress, am Good Person :D 
The Secret Room Halloween round will close on 12th October. 
Don't miss them! 

Virtual Diva main store 
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Domain/31/238/4004
The Secret Room Halloween Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Natural%20mignon%20Colore/221/59/1111


































Outfit : Maleficent Couture  PROMOTION! (Horn / wing / belt including) 
  --->The layer is compatible for The mesh project / Maitreya / Standard avater 
Broom : *G-D* Witch Broom -Purple- pose (Gacha item) 
hair : Uw.St  Ilias-Hair  mesh black 05

Hope you would like them! 

Thanks for reading. 
Have a happy day ! and for me!!! 

コメント