Lovely Bag and Lace Dress @ SNEAK PEEK

179th

Dear Ladies (and gentleman?). How is your day? :)

Again.. i went to The instrument Event location.... Because I love that location!! to take a picture and for relaxing.. 
even not relative wit The instrument Event items, i have took a picture many time ever.
I hope this event officer don't feel bad that what i did there :)

Introducing about  Me Sew Sexy's Dress " Paisley Black Lace Dress" and Petit Chat's "My Lady Bag Satin / Silk" on Sneak peek August.
as always, I love MSS's outfit texture. Looks like so real cloth texture. 
and Petit Chat's handbag is Soo lovely. when i look picture of them, i had an intuitive that they would have so nice combination with any outfit.

SNEAK PEEK Slrul
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wedding/126/89/2657


































Dress : *MSS* Paisley Black Teal Lace Dress @ Sneak Peek August 
bag : *PC* My Lady Bag Silk Cherry
pose : [[J'adore]] 

Hair : Magika [01] Listen






























from right 
*PC* My Lady Bag Satin Poudre / *PC* My Lady Bag Satin Pink  / *PC* My Lady Bag Satin Teal 

(because they didn't take a picture when i took a pic with outfit. but i want to show you this lovely bags my picture)



































Dress :  *MSS* Paisley Black Beige Lace Dress 
bag : *PC* My Lady Bag Silk Rubis





























Dress : *MSS* Paisley Black Red Lace Dress 
bag : *PC* My Lady Bag Silk Cherry





























Dress : *MSS* Paisley White Lace Dress (lovely white!)
bag : *PC* My Lady Bag Silk Skin

Dress available 5 color (include white lace dress) 
Bag available 6 color (Pretty!) 


PETIT CHAT FRENCH FINE COUTURE main store Slurl (Bag)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Tuvuca%20Bay/69/82/29
Me Sew Sexy Slurl
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Chocolate%20Chip/235/49/23


thanks for reading. 
Have a nice day for you! or  Sleep well!!

コメント